Nothing beats the ambiance of a warm and cozy fire, especially as the temperature drops. The days are cold and luckily we no longer have to chop and carry wood in order to warm ourselves by the fire. The gas fireplace affords us the luxury, convenience, and simplicity they offer of being able to operate the fire with a remote control. A fireplace remote enhances this comfort.
Nothing beats the simplicity of a fireplace remote control!
Features of fireplace remotes
- On/Off remote controls are the simplest remotes to use. Plus, they’re easy to install.
- Timer remotes give you the flexibility to set your fireplace for a predetermined amount of time. You don’t have to actively manage it.
- Thermostat remote controls allow you to control the intensity of your fireplace based on temperature. Great for making sure you’re always comfortable by keeping the room at your desired temperature.
- Programmable thermostat fireplace remotes allow you to not only control your fireplace based on temperature, but also with predetermined settings, like time of day or day of the week.
- Specialty fireplace remotes fit unique gas valves and nonstandard fireplaces.
- Wall mounted controls allow you to control the settings on your fireplace using a wall switch.
- Modulating flame remotes allow you to control the intensity of your flame, from low to high, for a customized experience.
Accessories include products like receiver covers to help you get the most out of your fireplace remote control purchase.
Keeping your family warm with a gas fireplace is both energy efficient and beautiful.
We offer solutions to your home’s unique problems in order to keep your home in it’s perfect, desirable condition. Here's a list of our gas fireplaces services:
- Gas fireplace insert installation
- Outdoor gas fireplace insert
- Gas fireplace repair
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Gas log fireplace maintenance
- Gas logs
- Ventless fireplace
- How much does a new gas fireplace cost
- Vented propane fireplaces
- Gas fireplace accessories
- Wood burning stove
- Safety products
- Fireplace remotes
If you see soot accumulating on your logs, then carbon monoxide is also being produced. Turn off the fireplace and call us to repair your gas fireplace logs. Call 911 if you’re feeling sick as this is a symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. Always schedule a Gas Fireplace Solutions designer technician to install, service, and tune-up your gas fireplace. To ensure your gas fireplace works safely, conveniently, and efficiently use your 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. If you have any questions, please visit our showroom and we’ll assist you.
Experience the professional and excellent customer service with Gas Fireplace Solutions.
- Award winning customer service
- No hidden fees because our technicians provide a written estimate of the cost before project begins.
- We'll notify you when we're on our way.
- You’ll never have to clean up after our designer technicians.
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
If you aren't satisfied with your new gas fireplace, we'll either repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove it and refund the purchase price. Within one year of purchase date. All of this is subject to conditions and limitations.
Financing your new gas fireplace
Start the credit approval process today with only a 15 minute phone call to our office. Get pre-approved for the most affordable payment options for your budget through our incredibly easy financing.
4924 Fort Henry Drive Suite G Kingsport, TN 37663
We never spam or sell your info!