Gas Fireplace Insert Installation
A fireplace brings warmth, ambiance, and a relaxing sense of comfort to the home. Before your family can gather around the fire, you first need to know about gas fireplace insert installation.
If you’re considering installing a gas fireplace, it’s important to investigate all of your options. The type of fireplace that you choose will depend upon a few factors, including its purpose and the location, as well as your budget.
In terms of convenience, gas fueled fireplaces is the prefered option for most homeowners to be able to enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a fireplace. Gas fire installation is fairly simple, plus there’s no hauling wood or cleaning ash! You have lots of appealing options with gas fireplaces.
Each venting situation is unique, depending upon the location of the unit and the architecture of the home.
There are many styles of gas fireplace inserts to install
Installing a gas fireplace insert means you can just flip a switch or remote control to enjoy your new fireplace. Inviting you with the greatest level of convenience. Turn it on and it’ll continue to run until you flip the switch again. You don’t have to keep tending to it.
From an energy efficiency standpoint, gas inserts pay for themselves in a matter of a few years when used as zone heaters.
Streamline the gas fireplace insert installation process
- Schedule your Gas Fireplace Solutions designer technician to come out to the house,
- have a source of either natural gas or propane readily available,
- get the chimney and fireplace inspected for safety,
- learn EPA regulations and local codes, and
- have your designer technician install a quality carbon monoxide detector.
Gas fireplace insert installation cost:
Fireplace inserts greatly improve the performance and aesthetics of inefficient, open-burning wood fireplaces. In terms of gas fireplace installation cost, ventless models cost the least to install and burn fuel more efficiently, but they are pricier than other models. Those that are vented often cost more to install, but overall cheaper to purchase. If you have any questions, please visit our showroom and we’ll assist you.
Gas fireplace insert characteristics:
- Range of choices for easy installation
- Easy to maintain
- Simple to fire up and to shut off
- Many energy efficient models
- Clean running
- Create the look of wood-burning units
- Overall ecologically friendly
- Low fuel costs
- Gas fireplaces use a variety of visual methods, whether it be a traditional log or rocks or glass pebbles for a more contemporary look.
Keeping your family warm with a gas fireplace is both energy efficient and beautiful.
We offer solutions to your home’s unique problems in order to keep your home in it’s perfect, desirable condition. Here's a list of our gas fireplaces services:
- Gas fireplace insert installation
- Outdoor gas fireplace insert
- Gas fireplace repair
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Gas log fireplace maintenance
- Gas logs
- Ventless fireplace
- How much does a new gas fireplace cost
- Vented propane fireplaces
- Gas fireplace accessories
- Wood burning stove
- Safety products
- Fireplace remotes
If you see soot accumulating on your logs, then carbon monoxide is also being produced. Turn off the fireplace and call us to repair your gas fireplace logs. Call 911 if you’re feeling sick as this is a symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. Always schedule a Gas Fireplace Solutions designer technician to install, service, and tune-up your gas fireplace. To ensure your gas fireplace works safely, conveniently, and efficiently use your 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. If you have any questions, please visit our showroom and we’ll assist you.
Experience the professional and excellent customer service with Gas Fireplace Solutions.
- Award winning customer service
- No hidden fees because our technicians provide a written estimate of the cost before project begins.
- We'll notify you when we're on our way.
- You’ll never have to clean up after our designer technicians.
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
If you aren't satisfied with your new gas fireplace, we'll either repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove it and refund the purchase price. Within one year of purchase date. All of this is subject to conditions and limitations.
Financing your new gas fireplace
Start the credit approval process today with only a 15 minute phone call to our office. Get pre-approved for the most affordable payment options for your budget through our incredibly easy financing.