Gas Fireplace Maintenance
Reduce the likelihood of your gas fireplace breaking down in the middle of a snowstorm in the Tri-Cities with gas fireplace maintenance.
Enjoy energy efficient and money saving performance all cold weather long!
Schedule preventive maintenance tune-up
Just like with your vehicle, regularly scheduled gas fireplace maintenance on your gas fireplace prevents problems and extends the life of your unit. A qualified technician will identify an issue before it causes an expensive breakdown. Keep your gas fireplace running smoothly all year with a tune-up.
Make sure you have your gas fireplace manual. The technician needs to refer the manual to perform your preventive maintenance tune-up.
What’s the point of gas fireplace maintenance?
- Energy saving
- Reduce unplanned breakdowns
- Bring back to factory specs
- Reduce aggregation
- Increase life of equipment
Keep your gas fireplace safe, attractive, and functional
Most manufacturers recommend having gas-burning appliances inspected annually by a professional service provider, such as a designer technician at Gas Fireplace Solutions. In some cases, failure to do so will actually void your warranty. Be sure to have your manual in hand when you make a gas fireplace maintenance call.
- Maintenance repair for both natural gas and propane gas
- Burners: clean and vacuum
- Pilot assembly: check and clean
- Combustion chamber: dust
- Gas log: check condition and vacuum
- System wiring: check for deterioration
- Ignition: check and adjust to improve performance
- Venting: check for integrity, blockage, and proper draft
- Flue: check for spillage
- Thermostat on/off switch: check for proper operation
- Main burner combustion: check to assure operating safety
- Gas leak: check for any gas leaks
- Removal of front glass if permanent frame/glass door gas fireplace
- Clean the soot from the logs and firebox
- Clean the glass door and gasket
- Check the functionality of the remote control
Keeping your family warm with a gas fireplace is both energy efficient and beautiful.
We offer solutions to your home’s unique problems in order to keep your home in it’s perfect, desirable condition. Here's a list of our gas fireplaces services:
- Gas fireplace insert installation
- Outdoor gas fireplace insert
- Gas fireplace repair
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Gas log fireplace maintenance
- Gas logs
- Ventless fireplace
- How much does a new gas fireplace cost
- Vented propane fireplaces
- Gas fireplace accessories
- Wood burning stove
- Safety products
- Fireplace remotes
If you see soot accumulating on your logs, then carbon monoxide is also being produced. Turn off the fireplace and call us to repair your gas fireplace logs. Call 911 if you’re feeling sick as this is a symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. Always schedule a Gas Fireplace Solutions designer technician to install, service, and tune-up your gas fireplace. To ensure your gas fireplace works safely, conveniently, and efficiently use your 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee. If you have any questions, please visit our showroom and we’ll assist you.
Experience the professional and excellent customer service with Gas Fireplace Solutions.
- Award winning customer service
- No hidden fees because our technicians provide a written estimate of the cost before project begins.
- We'll notify you when we're on our way.
- You’ll never have to clean up after our designer technicians.
100% satisfaction money back guarantee
If you aren't satisfied with your new gas fireplace, we'll either repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove it and refund the purchase price. Within one year of purchase date. All of this is subject to conditions and limitations.
Financing your new gas fireplace
Start the credit approval process today with only a 15 minute phone call to our office. Get pre-approved for the most affordable payment options for your budget through our incredibly easy financing.
4924 Fort Henry Drive Suite G Kingsport, TN 37663
We never spam or sell your info!